How Tai Chi Helps Conquer Fear of Falling as We Age:
Residents who are 55+in Parker Arizona have been taking Tai Chi classes to help conquer their fear of falling. The benefits of this slow, gentle, flowing exercise were cited in a Wall Street Journal article dated May 24, 2016. Click to read more. See for yourself by attending one of my classes listed below.
Hydrate for YOUR Body Weight:
Check out this easy hydration calculator to determine how much hydration you need every day for good health and great bodily performance. Enter your age, sex, weight, height and activity level to customize your daily hydration plan
UPDATES for Kim’s Weekly Easy & Gentle Tai Chi-QiGong Classes: click here anytime for my year-round class schedule.
Reminder: ALL venues and classes are fragrance-free. No equipment needed, just rubber-soled shoes and water.
* Easy & Gentle Tai Chi at Sun Lakes Country Club-Mirror Room , Sun Lakes * Open to the public! NO Class June 23, 30
Thursdays, Mixed Level 10:45-11:45am *New attendees are welcome anytime!
$5 per class. All ages and abilities can enjoy the practice seated or standing. Drop-in anytime. Parking is available on east side of country club for direct access into Mirror Room.
* Renaissance Luxury Retirement Living, Sun Lakes (*Residents only)
Tuesdays, Beginner 10:15-11:15am *
* Arizona Priority Care – Senior Advantage Club, Casa Grande St. Anthony’s Catholic Church Community Center, 201 S. Picacho St, Casa Grande
Mondays, Intermediate: 12-1:00pm *For those experienced in Tai Chi-Qigong * NO Class on June 20, 27, July 4
Mondays, Beginner: 1:15-2:15pm * New attendees are welcome anytime!
* Cancer Support Center, 1890 E. Florence Blvd Suite 3, Casa Grande
Mondays, Mixed Level: 10:30-11:30am *No charge to the community. Space is limited. Reservations are required – call 520-426-7641. *NO Class on June 20, 27, July 4
* Arizona Priority Care (AZPC) Senior Advantage Club, Mesa **This class is open to the public! NO Class June 23, 30
Las Palmas Senior Community – Ballroom, 215 N. Power Rd., Mesa
Thursdays, Mixed Level: 1:00-2:00pm * Area residents are welcome anytime!
* Private Tai Chi Instruction – Personalized for You
Schedule a private class in the comfort of your own home. Contact Kim via email or call 480 392 3436.
* 24/7 practice – Purchase one of my three DVD’s from me at any class or via www.SafeMovements.com: For intermediate levels, Forever Young Tai Chi, for beginner levels, Hello Tai Chi, Goodbye Stress or Practice Easy Tai Chi–QiGong with Kim Kubsch.
Kim’s Favorite Finds:
– Xclear at Sprouts, is a natural, effective and safe way to alleviate congestion due to allergies, sinuitis, cold and flu. Click to learn more.
-Sunwise UV App by EPA, FREE on Google or Apple. Use to calculate
June 19: Happy Father’s Day!
Sending you cooling, healing energy,
Cell: 480 720 8566
Certified Tai Chi-Qi Gong Instructor and Fall Prevention Specialist