Tai Chi CLASSES by Kim
ONGOING TAI CHI CLASSES by Kim Kubsch:
Attending Tai Chi class with Kim is easy! Wear rubber-soled shoes with a back and bring water. Note: ALL venues are fragrance and scent-free.
* Easy & Gentle Tai Chi-Qigong, Sun Lakes Country Club-Mirror Room, Sun Lakes
>Easy and Gentle Tai Chi–Qi Gong NO Classes May 16,23, July 4, 11,
– Thursdays, 10:45-11:45am
* $5. per class. Open to the public, drop-in anytime!
* BETTER Balance Class with Kim Kubsch, Sun Lakes Country Club-Mirror Room
– Thursdays, 9:30am-10:15am * Starting June 6! NO classes July 4, 11
$5. per class. ALL abilities welcome. Open to the public, drop-in anytime!
* Renaissance – Independent & Assisted Living/Memory Care
Easy and gentle Tai Chi–Qi Gong for Older Adults
– Tuesdays, 10:15-11:15am – Independent Living residents only (9508)
– Tuesdays, 9:15-10:10am – Assisted Living/Memory Care residents only (9504)
* Arizona Priority Care Club, Casa Grande
** NO Classes May 13, 20, 27, 2019
St. Anthony’s Catholic Church Community Center, 201 S. Picacho St, Casa Grande * Open to the public, drop-in anytime!
Mondays, Intermediate: 12:00-1:00pm **Previous Tai Chi-QiGong experience necessary (standing without chair)
Mondays, Beginner: 1:15-2:15pm Drop-in and start anytime.
* Private Classes in your community, home or office in southeast Phoenix area
Private classes by Kim are available in the comfort of your home or favorite venue! This is the ideal and comfortable way to address your personal physical challenge or chronic disease. Contact Kim for details.
* Individual Tai Chi Practice at Home via DVD
CUSTOM WORKSHOPS and CLASSES:
Workshops include: Hello Tai Chi, Goodbye Stress, Tai Chi for Fall Prevention, Tai Chi for Parkinson’s, Tai Chi in a Chair, Tai Chi for Golfers, Rehabilitate and Rejuvenate with Tai Chi, Tai Chi in Memory Care Centers and Tai Chi-QiGong using Weights.